Wednesday, January 12, 2011

December 2010

Since I have been way lacking in the motivation department I finally thought I better just sit down and do December, Christmas and Jayden's birthday all today.  Our December seemed very full and also seems like it went by really fast.  We went to Ogden's Christmas Village this year  for the first time and saw Santa again (we saw him at RC Willey earlier in December) and walked around looking at all the little houses and lights.  We didn't quite see them al since it was raining and I totally forgot to bring gloves for any of us.  We went with the Lingwall's and the Gill's, and besides being frozen we had a good time.  Jayden found every puddle o=possible and I just let him jump in every one of them and get completely soaked.  I didn't take a ton of pictures but here are some of them.

 The Ogden Christmas Village

My attempt at a family picture in there Christmas outfits, and Santa with the kids at RC Willey.

0 comments: