I can't believe the summer is gone. We did a lot this summer and had fun almost everyday. We swam a lot or rather ran through water a lot. It was such a good summer this year and we can't wait until next!
I tried to take pictures of my kids. As you can tell it didn't go so well, no one wanted to cooperate. I had a friend do them after this (I will post later with those)

Payton fell asleep in the highchair at grandmas before the party and then the kids all got party hats and cupcakes to start off Hooch's party.
Hooch had a birthday (he turned 3) and we got to be there for it. The kids all got to miniature golf and hang out with family.
Random picture, Payton is hilarious he loves to wear Madyson's dress up shoes and crown and her umbrella. Jayden got stuck in the banister, I couldn't find Madyson one night and was freaking out thinking she had managed to get out of the house and was lost until I looked under her bed (click on the collage to see bigger pictures). We got a trampoline for the kids (25 bucks!) and Jayden loves daddy to bounce him high on it. And the other picture is the sleeping arrangement at grandmas when we went to visit in August!
Swimming, swim parties, swimming at BBQ's and sprinkler is what we did this summer!








0 comments:
Post a Comment