I took the boys to a pumpkin patch where we got to take a hay ride and pick a pumpkin free for donating some cans of food. Madyson was at Grandma and Grandpa's so she didn't come but we picked her a pumpkin. It was a lot of fun to see Jayden and Payton's reactions to all the pumpkins. Jayden kept saying "Holy cow mom!" It was pretty fun. And once again we visited with aunt Ya-Ya and went with them to a military trunk or treat with balloon animals, cotton candy, bounce houses crafts and more. It has been a fun fall so far and we haven't even done the regular trick or treating around the neighborhood!
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago








3 comments:
I love all of their costumes...so cute! Cinderella has to be my favorite, probably because I don't see much around here that isn't testosterone laden! It seems like just about everyone I know has packed in a ton of Halloween festivities, despite nasty weather and yucky colds...looks like you guys are no exeption.
So cute! That dog costume is awesome!
I love that your kids will keep the hoods on- Charles not so much. Payton is growing fast. I loved it when Charles was one. They start to learn so much and do so much.
Post a Comment