I have wanted to blog for a long time but with us all being sick with strep and Jayden starting school and our computer broke it has been a little hard to sit down and get it down. So as I sit here on the chair with no one bothering me i though I could get one in. No one is bothering me because Madyson can peacefully watch TV without Jayden getting in her business because he started Preschool last week. It is only twice a week for 2 1/2 hours but I'll take it. Its sad to say but I wasn't sad at all to see him go and the house is quiet for 2 1/2 hours of the day and I can get some errands done without him. He was so excited to start school and loves it so far.
Besides Jayden going to school Payton has decided it was time for him to walk. He is now at the full on walking stage not hardly crawling at all anymore. He looks like such a big boy and still isn't perfect at it yet. He has picked up a few more words, he says mama, Dada, bye bye, ba ba, hot, and hi. I just realized that probably isn't a lot but he is getting there. He is so much fun but hates to be away from me, which drives me crazy. Little miss Madyson hasn't been up to much we took her to the doctor for the strep throat and she also had impetigo which looks really gross on her chin but she finally has hit the 26 pound mark (with her clothes on). We are so proud of her maybe by 5 she can be in a booster? She is defiantly a DIVA but we love her.




1 comments:
At first I thought the popeye picture was the best but I love them all in the bathtub. I'm glad Jayden is doing well at school and that Madyson is on the mend. Five words is pretty good. It'll be only too soon before he won't stop talking or running crazy around the house. Good luck!
Post a Comment