My mom and sister in-law Tracy and hooch all came out to visit in July. We had a lot of stuff planned so we could show them a good time. We went to the zoo, the tree house museum, the Roy pool and to BYU to see Tracy's friend. The first stop was the zoo, the kids had so much fun exploring and looking at all the animals! In one of the pictures Madyson looks like a tourist with her map out trying to figure out where to go next! Her and Landon spent a lot of time studying those maps! Thanks mom for such a good time!
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago






3 comments:
Wow. I remember going to Hogle Zoo when I was like, five, for a birthday party. I guess if it is still around I am not that old, right?!
Good times. Thanks again. I think the Hoogle Zoo beats the Sacramento Zoo.
Great pics! Your kids have the biggest bluest eyes ever! I love it! I love the zoo! It will be fun to take Chloe again now that she is older!
Post a Comment