This year James had to leave on a business trip on Saturday night so we spent Easter alone. We went with my sister Bre to her Aunt and Uncles house for breakfast and an Easter egg hunt. It was a lot of fun and the kids got a ton of stuff.
The kids baskets and on their easter egg hunt
Jayden Bug
Little Miss Madyson




7 comments:
Soooo cute! I love these pics!
So this is totally random. I don't know you but I know your husband from back in the day. He used to hang out with me & my brothers. I saw your picture on Make it & love it & was like, hey, is that James?! so I decided to see if it was him & hey, it is. Crazy. Your kids are sooo cute. Please tell him that Shannon says HI, Long time no see. Hope it's not weird but I was so excited to see an old friend.
Just in case he needs a refresher, Shannon Livingston. Brothers Shane & Chris. My blog has my married name so he probably wouldn't recognize the last name.
awe toot! I love the picture of Jayden, maybe because he is my lil' buddy.
Adorable Kids!!
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
Your babies are growing too fast. You do a good job of making them though.
Wow, that is a great group photo of your kids. They're pretty cute, and they all look so much alike. I'm glad that you guys had a good Easter :)
Post a Comment