Thursday, July 17, 2008

Payton at 3 weeks


I thought I would do a little update since we went in for Payton's check up , pku, and circumcision today. I felt bad for him but it needs to be done. He weighs 6 pounds 13 ounces now and is 20 1/2 inches long. He is growing quite well so it shouldn't be too long until he passes his sister in height and weight. He is still sleeping quite well, he will go 5 to 6 hours between feedings sometimes and sometimes only 3 hours between but he lets me nap during the day and is starting to stay awake for like an hour to 2 hours, which helps him sleep during the night. The kids are still adjusting but overall don't really know he is around unless they go into our room and see him. They are pretty nice with him. Madyson I have to look out for because she wants to stick his paci in his mouth when he doesn't want it and rock his car seat out of control, and push his belly. She wants to help it is just too much right now. But other than being on my own with three kids and trying to adjust not much else has happened. Hopefully I will go and get the kids pictures taken soon. I never got 1 and 2 year pictures for the other kids and they are 5 months overdue. Maybe that will be my next post!! Lets Hope
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

so cute!

Cindy said...

Congratulations you two! He is SO cute! I can't believe you have 3!! You were only married a few months before us right!??

Erin said...

They grow so fast! I am glad he is doing so well. My parents are leaving today so we can do stuff next week. My kids need to get out!!!!

The Esslinger Family said...

He is so cute, I love sleeping baby pictures!

Bacchus Family said...

I agree with Andi, I love the sleeping pictures. Can Payton teach Charles how to go 5-6 hours at night? That would be great thanks. Hope your 3 babies haven't killed you yet.

Jeff and Kristy said...

Congratulations! I'm glad he waited a few more weeks to be inside you so he could develop more.

nate said...

Well well well...

I have found my long lost friend.

James, it looks like you are doing good. Had if not been for my wift and this blogger blog I might not have ever have found you...

Stay in touch...

You have good looking kids.