So I went in for a scheduled ultrasound today, I am 16 weeks and I am having a boy. We are very excited and can't wait. I tried to put up pictures of him but I can't get my scanner to work. I will work on that. Have a good rest of the week!!!
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago




5 comments:
how exciting! congrats.
A BOY, huh? I have been so curious to find out! I'm glad they could do it so early. Congrats! Jayden can pass down all of his Puma stuff and his...purse? :) j/k How great for you though. We miss you a whole bunch and am going through withdrawals without swing parties. Porch swings, just to clarify James. Hope you are feeling well and you will have to post some cute pregnant pictures!!
Congratulations!
Congrats! A mother of three...you are wonder woman!
Hi Katie. Congratulations on another boy!
Post a Comment