Bath time is a great time in the shannon house. Between Jaden trying to jump in with all his clothes on and dumping buckets of water on Madyson's head it is more of a chore for me than fun. But the kids love it, they get to splash, fight for toys, and dodge me trying to wash their bodies. Jayden also likes to help me wash Madyson's hair. I really do love bath time becuase I can't resist the naked baby bums and I know that I can leave them in the tub for 30 to 45 minutes and they will be happy.
If Sam can blog...So can I
12 years ago









2 comments:
I leave my kids in the tub until they are totally wrinkled! Londie shows me her hands and says, "mom, help!" I'm glad you use bath time as a form of sibling bonding too.
P.S. Maddy's Duck says hot. She should not be in that water. lol:)
Post a Comment